EXPANSION AND INFRASTRUCTURAL UPDATES!

We’ve been working on our expansion programme since 8th February and every day we are closer to our goal.

Our expansion has advanced by 60% with three different companies working together to accomplish our deadlines.

Preschool has already completed 80% of the total construction area, and the remaining 20 % is remodelling our existing building.

Sports areas are 65% completed by 65%, and we are just missing the roof and sports equipment.

And new changes are afoot, all for the purpose of improving and developing our school…

Abrir chat
1
Thank you for contacting us, our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm GMC+5.