On 9 and 10 March CADI was visited by an IB consultant who verified our IB processes. And we have great news… We are doing just fine!
They gave us a few recommendations such as: PYP training for new teachers, completion of remaining planning (4 out of 6 are completed), and completion of the library. As soon as these are completed, we are good to go!
With our PYP Programme, students develop knowledge, conceptual understanding, and skills and attributes of the IB learner profile to make a positive difference in their own lives, their communities, and beyond.
, Students will also demonstrate the agility and imagination to respond to new and unexpected challenges and opportunities and to act for a better and more peaceful world.
The PYP Programme helps the development of student’s academic, social and emotional wellbeing, focusing on international-mindedness and a sense of belonging in local and global communities. PYP nurtures independent and collaborative learners, encouraging every student to have a voice in their own learning.
CADI will start the MYP (6th- 10th Grades) programme request in August 2023.
· IN addition to all the attributes students acquire with the PYP, the MYP holistically addresses students’ intellectual, social, emotional, and physical well-being.
· MYP provides breadth and depth of understanding through study in eight subject groups.
· MYP empowers students to participate in community projects.
· MYP helps to prepare students for further education and eventually the workplace, becoming life-long learners, through communication, self-management, collaboration, and critical thought.
· MYP helps students increase their understanding of the world by exploring globally significant ideas and issues.